I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Water & Sanitation Support Organisation (WSSO)

Lodge a Grievance

Water & Sanitation Support Organisation (WSSO), PHED has a Grievance cell which has a toll free number 18001234574, where anyone and everyone can call and lodge their complain and leave queries. These calls are attended by tele callers who would then register the issue. It is then forwarded to the concerned PHED divisions/sub-divisions and actions are taken to rectify the issue at the earliest for the convenient of the masses.

How do i